Friday, December 12, 2008

I Can't Tell...

I can' t tell if I'm being overly sensitive or if these dudes really just have their nerve. I was just told by the ex-factor that he likes making me mad because he knows exactly what to do to get me without fail...ok got you...so then my response was so you don't give a damn about me then, right...because why would you want to see me upset or purposely hurt my feelings. His response...I care about your feelings...my response...you just said you don't give a sh*t about my feelings because you purposely hurt them...blah blah blah...this n*gga started talking about bitches...I jumped out of the conversation after that. He's always so quick to point out my flaws, my shortcomings and my mistakes but can't for the life of him accept or admit when he is wrong...not a man yet but that's another post. And then on top of that he feels the need to "outsmart" me...meaning...he feels he needs to prove he's just as smart as me by challenging my opinions or my ideas when in reality the idiot ends up saying the same thing I said...he just puts it in laments terms...dumb ass. And then he has a nerve to tell me not to battle him in an argument, discussion or debate because I'll lose everytime...lmao...now that would mean something if we debated anything worth debating or if he didn't sound like he was trying to sound intelligent but isn't quite there because he's using words out of context...I'll tell you about these insecure ass n*ggas. It's not just him...it's like most of the ones I come into contact with...I like meet the same kind of dude...even if their not trying to holla. They all feel like they need to prove their on my level intellectually...because I went to college and they didn't...which doesn't mean sh*t...because intelligent people do and don't go to college...and unintelligent people go to college and don't go to college...look at the president. Or they call me cocky and conceited...and feel the need to bring me down a couple of notches...it's as if they hate me because they ain't me...but I'm like you're a dude...aren't you supposed to want to get with me not be like me? Wouldn't that make you kinda feminine? I don't know...I can't tell...

No comments: