Friday, December 12, 2008

Too Hot Too Handle


I don't think there's any other explanation except that I'm just too hot too handle...how else can it be explained. Me personally, I think confidence is very sexy in a potential man...and I thought most men felt the same toward women. Maybe it's just that confident, SECURE men find confident secure women attractive...that's all that is.
I have an issue with dudes that think they can talk to you greasy and think you're not about to talk to them that same way...I have a mouth on me...any man come at me like that, I'm coming back at him the same way or in most cases even harder...to the point where my words get met with fists, flatirons and lighters. It doesn't matter though...I'll be damned if I let these dudes silence me and think they can pull me into ancient times when women were barefoot and in the kitchen...not me...I expect a home cooked meal when I get off work...with a hot bubble bath waiting...don't expect from me what you refused to put in.
Note to Him: She's back...you hoped you would never see her again...you prayed you would never hear her again...but here she is...not in your face...not in your SPACE...but ready to ride for hers if need be...lost the battle a year ago...but came back stronger and more determined...here physically...but been gone mentally...and go back and forth emotionally...mad because I change my mind all the time...why...I can do that...that's me...I can want a breakfast burrito...so good...one minute and change my mind five minutes later...why you mad...who cares...that's me...you once changed me...hell I changed me...but she's back...has been back and is gonna keep saying what I say...doing what I do...so stop...please stop hating me because you ain't she...

No comments: