Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yes I'm Alive...

It can be so hard to control and contain emotions at times. I have the worst habit of letting the ex-factor get the best of my emotions...to the point where my actions and words feel thunderous...if that makes any sense. Meaning there's so much thunder and fire behind everything I say and anything I do that I feel pushed to the limit and it can be a dangerous thing for me and the other person. Its like I get backed into a corner and the only thing I can think to do is throw blows and fight my way out. I can't stand being put into that position...I hate being confined and locked up unless it's my choice.
One of my girls came thru last night...she needed to get away from her situation and she was my escape from my situation. Instead of talking each other's ear off with bs relationship talk, we focused on doing us...the best kinda of conversation...

No comments: